Is This Right For You?
We work with groups from a range of backgrounds and institutions. We recognise the uniqueness of each group and are happy to customise our trips accordingly.
Here are the types of groups we’ve worked with:
- Schools/colleges: Tailored to your curriculum to help students build skills as they make a positive impact.
- Universities: Students gain practical work experience and help improve people’s lives before starting a career.
- Scouts/guides: Give something back to local communities and build essential life skills.
- Companies: As a reward or team-building exercise, corporate trips help teams bond while improving your CSR.
- Families: A more meaningful holiday and a chance to visit some of the world’s most spectacular destinations.
Why Are We Best for Group Trips?
There are many options for groups looking to volunteer abroad together, so why should you choose to work with us?
- Experience: we’ve been in the game for over 30 years, specialising in bespoke group trips for more than a decade. We’ve organised over 150 school and college trips, 100 university trips, plus trips for a range of other groups.
- Safety: During your trip, you’ll have 24/7 supervision from our dedicated support team. Plus, all of our placements are fully researched, safety audited, and risk assessed in accordance with the British Standard BS8848 for the Adventure Travel Sector. Learn more about how we keep you safe.
- Flexibility: Choose from a variety of projects and destinations. Take control over your start date and duration.
- Tailored Trips: We’ll work with you to create the perfect group adventure. We can tailor trips around your school curriculum, dietary requirements, and any other needs you may have.
- Inclusive Pricing: The cost of group trips covers food, accommodation, in-country transport, excursions, staff support, and so much more!
Group Case Studies
Over the years, we’ve sent many groups abroad. We work tirelessly to give them the best possible experience but don’t just take our word for it. These case studies are written by group leaders as an honest reflection of their experiences overseas.
Find out what other groups experienced and what advice they have for you. Read case studies here.
You can also contact us if you’d like to speak to a group leader directly. We can connect you to someone who’s been on the exact project you’re interested in. They’ll be able to provide personalised advice and information.
What do others say?
“Taricaya the reserve was great as was the entire project, all the students experienced all elements of the itinerary as promised! They are a phenomenal team with such a clear aim and cause being promoted for indigenous wildlife and in situ conservation. The project was well organised and had a good flow as all of our students were constantly occupied either conducting surveys, caring for the animals in the rehabilitation reserve or being lectured on conservation methods. The staff are incredible and accommodating. We were thrilled with it all and cannot wait to return to the Peruvian rainforest! Such a great, great experience!”
Evangelos Achilleos, Capel Manor College Group Leader
“This trip was like none I’d ever done before. We travelled all the way to Asia, met up with Latymer Upper School from England, learnt some Nepali and got to work in a placement of our choice. These placements linked to the UN's three Sustainable Development Goals of No Poverty, Good Health and Wellbeing and Quality Education. Nepal is full of loving people, people that have struggled all their life and people who are working to help their country improve and achieve these goals. The next time this trip will be run is 2020. This was an amazing experience and I hope everyone will consider going on this trip in the future.”
Irene & Lauren, Students of Holy Trinity School, Ontario, Canada