Italian Content Creator - South Africa 2017
Vacancy for: Italian Content Creator
Based: Cape Town – South Africa
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We have projects running in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for a Italian Content Creator to help us produce content to inspire potential volunteers to join our projects.
Working closely with our teams worldwide, you will create engaging content for our Italian-speaking market. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our websites are up to date, including web copy, pictures and videos
- Creating content campaigns that will appeal to a wide target audience across multiple channels, including web, social media and newsletters
- Creating email newsletters
- Writing and editing brochures and other printed materials
- Creating, posting and analysing social media content (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Writing blog posts
- Writing press releases
- Translating content from English to Italian
- Live in Cape Town, or be willing to relocate there permanently
- Have a valid South African work permit, or be eligible for one
- Be a native Italian speaker
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Languages or similar
- Have good English language skills, as the working language of the company is English
- Have at least 1 year's experience in the field
- Be an excellent writer. Experience in online content creation would be preferable.
- Be proficient with social media platforms
- Be interested in travel
- Have the ability to work towards deadlines
- Be reliable, pro-active and flexible
You will be employed on a permanent contract, subject to a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment is dependent upon receipt of satisfactory references and personal interview.
Are you interested?
Great! We want to hear from you. We’re looking for:
1) A one-page cover letter, telling us why you’re perfect for this role
2) A one-page CV, clearly outlining the experience or training relevant to this role